Thanks to Calvin (Nivlac) for supplying this great new trophy to commemorate this annual battle.
The Slammer Tour puts together a team of the top 12 Slammers to take on Team Canadian in a Ryder Cup style event.
Canadian Golf Club has accepted our annual challenge where 12 Slammers head west to take on 12 of their best in multiple divisions in a match-play format team challenge.
Division breakdown of how the team is made up:
- 4 Open players (this can be anyone... me, you or Tiger Woods)
- 4 B players with 85+ scoring medians
- 2 C players with 92+ scoring medians
- 2 D players with 100+ scoring medians
- Send an email to email@example.com to indicate your interest in joining the team
- We will communicate the details of qualifying each year via email
- Match play
- Two points for a win, one point for a tie
- Team with most total points wins
- Regular Slammer Tour rules and procedures
- Optional doggies and skins
- Fees will be communicated via email